SiOO:X Premium Wood/Surface Protection Panel Step 1 & 2
Facades, siding, screens and other vertical wooden outdoor-surfaces
Up to 12 years
Durable silver-gray building siding
Get the house siding that everyone wants to copy – for up to 12 years. Premium Wood Protection Panel and Premium Surface Protection Panel strengthen the wood sidings of your house and give it the silver-gray luster that will inspire and set the trend for the entire neighborhood for a long time to come.
- For new and old vertical sawn wood surfaces that are clean and have an open-pore texture
- For facades, siding, screens and other vertical surfaces
- Provides a clean and smooth silver-gray wood surface
- Up to 12 years durability (applies to Premium Wood Protection Panel)
- Helps to resist mildew and increases the woods own defense against rot
- Requires only simple maintenance
- Strengthens and mineralizes the wood surface and protects against damaging UV radiation
- Dirt and water repellent
- Vapor-permeable (the wood breathes)
Premium Wood Protection Panel: On untreated sawn panel 1 gallon is usually sufficient to cover 150–170 square feet with two coats.
Premium Surface Protection Panel: You will need about 0.5 gallon for 150-170 square feet per coat.
*Amount required may vary depending on the species, age, condition and surface structure. For panels vertical surfaces are recommended.
Wood Protection: Potassium silicate, natural plant parts and water.
Surface Protection: Silane and siloxane emulsions, water.