Premium Wood/Surface Protection Panel Step 1 & 2
Untreated wood, hard types of wood and demanding outdoor surfaces.
Up to 12 years
A smooth, attractive silver-gray color and comfortable surface
Get the house siding that everyone wants to copy – for up to 12 years. Premium Wood Protection Panel and Premium Surface Protection Panel strengthen the wood paneling of your house and give it the silver-gray luster that will inspire and set the trend for the entire neighborhood for a long time to come.
- Can be used on untreated lumber, both old and new wood
- Use preferably on vertical wall paneling
- Also works on soffits, screens, fences and garden furniture
- Provides a clean and smooth silver-gray wood surface
- Up to 12 years durability (applies to Premium Wood Protection Panel)
- Requires only simple maintenance
- Strengthens the wood surface and protects against damaging UV radiation
- Helps to resist dirt, mildew and mild rot
- Water repellent and vapor-permeable
- Long lifespan
Premium Wood Protection Panel: On untreated sawn panel 1 liter is usually sufficient to cover 3–4 square meters with the first coat and 7–9 with the second. Planed surfaces often take up half as much liquid.
Premium Surface Protection Panel: You will need about 8–12 m2/L per coat.
Premium Wood Protection Panel: On untreated sawn panel 1 liter is usually sufficient to cover 150–200 sq ft in two coats. Planed surfaces often take up half as much liquid.
Premium Surface Protection Panel: 1 liter covers ca 325–400 sq ft per coat.
*Amount required may vary depending on the species, age, condition and surface structure.
Silicon, potassium, natural plant parts and water.