SiOO:X Premium Wood/Surface Protection Marine Step 1 & 2
Untreated wood, hard types of wood and demanding outdoor surfaces.
Up to 6 years
A smooth, attractive silver-grey color and comfortable surface
Make your old teak deck look like new – for up to 6 years!
Premium Wood Protection Marine and Premium Surface Protection Marine provide your teak deck with a natural silver-gray, durable and attractive surface – which you will appreciate when sailing for years to come.
Can be used on both new and old teak
- Saves and freshens up old teak
- Gives the teak a natural silver-gray surface
- Up to 6 years durability (applies to Premium Wood Protection Marine)
- Requires only simple maintenance
- Dirt and water repellent
- Prevents formation of algae and spores
- Makes the teak clean, smooth and cool (the light surface and silicon-crystals reflect sunlight)
- UV resistant and provides good UV protection
- Water repellent and vapor-permeable (the wood breathes)
- Long lifespan
Premium Wood Protection Marine: On untreated wood. One gallon is sufficient to cover a total of about 150–200 sq ft with two coats.
Premium Surface Protection Marine: On recommended wood one gallon covers about 325–400 sq ft in one coat.
*The amount required depends on the age and condition of the teak.
Silicon, potassium, natural plant parts and water. Tested according to standards EN 46 and EN 113.