Premium Wood/Surface Protection Deck Step 1 & 2
Decking, docks, outdoor furniture and other wood on the deck
Up to 8 years
A smooth, attractive silver-gray color and comfortable surface
Get ready to spend time hanging out on the deck – for up to 8 years!
Premium Wood Protection Deck provides a beautiful silver-gray, attractive deck that beckons to spending even more quality time with family and friends for a long time to come.
- For decking, docks, outdoor furniture and other wood on the deck
- Also works on wood surfaces indoors, as well as in attics and basements
- Suitable for the following types of wood: pine, teak, Siberian larch, hardwood, sawed larch and spruce paneling, cedar, heart pine, thermo-treated wood
- Provides a clean and smooth silver-gray wood surface
- Up to 8 years durability (applies to Premium Wood Protection Deck on pressure treated wood)
- Requires only simple maintenance
- Strengthens the wood surface and protects against damaging UV radiation
- Helps prevent dirt, mildew, algae, and mild rot
- Long lifespan
Premium Wood Protection Deck: On untreated wood. One gallon is sufficient to cover a total of about 150–200 sq ft with two coats.
Premium Surface Protection Deck: On recommended wood one gallon covers about 325–400 sq ft in one coat.
*Amount required may vary depending on the species, age, condition and surface structure.
Silicon, natural plant parts and water.