SiOO:X Premium Wood/Surface Protection Deck Step 1 & 2
Decking, patios, outdoor furniture, pool-decks and docks
Up to 8 years
A durable, beautiful silver-grey wooden surface
Premium Wood Protection Deck provides a beautiful silver-gray, attractive deck that beckons to spending even more quality time with family and friends for a long time to come.
An innovative, environmentally adapted Wood Protection based on swedish technology.
- Decks, docks above the water’s surface, pool decks and garden furniture
- All types of wood suitable for outdoor use, both old and new wood, untreated and pressure-treated
- Provides a natural and smooth silver-gray wood surface
- Up to 8 years durability (applies to Premium Wood Protection Deck on pressure treated wood)
- Requires only simple maintenance
- Strengthens the wood surface and protects against damaging UV radiation
- Helps prevent dirt, mildew, algae, and mild rot
- Water-based patented silicon technology
SiOO:X Wood Protection System for decks consists of a base coat and an additional finish coat. Together they penetrate and form a strong interface with the wood, resulting in natural silver-grey wood surfaces.
STEP 1, base coat, SiOO:X Premium Wood Protection Deck. The product opens up and penetrates into the wood. A silica layer forms that strengthens and protects the wood for up to 8 years (on pressure-treated wood).
STEP 2, the finish coat, SiOO:X Premium Surface Protection Deck. This product also penetrates deep down into the wood and fixes
the treatment, while forming a water-repellent outer layer.
See the leaflet above for instructions of use.
Premium Wood Protection Deck: On untreated wood, one gallon is sufficient to cover a total of about 150–200 sq ft including two coats.
Premium Surface Protection Deck: On recommended wood, one gallon covers about 325–400 sq ft in one coat.
*Amount required may vary depending on the species, age, condition and surface structure.
Wood Protection: Potassium silicate, natural plant parts and water.
Surface Protection: Silane and siloxane emulsions, water.