GET READY TO SPEND TIME HANGING OUT ON THE DECK – FOR UP TO 12 YEARS!
Premium Wood Protection Deck provides a beautiful silver-grey, attractive deck that beckons to spending even more quality time with family and friends for a long time to come.
• For decking, docks, outdoor furniture and other wood on the deck
• Also works on wood surfaces indoors, as well as in attics and basements
• Suitable for the following types of wood: pine, teak, Siberian larch, hardwood, sawed larch and spruce paneling, cedar, heart pine, thermo-treated wood
• Provides a clean and smooth silver-gray wood surface
• Up to 12 years durability (applies to Premium Wood Protection Deck on pressure treated wood)
• Requires only simple maintenance
• Strengthens the wood surface and protects against damaging UV radiation
• Helps prevent dirt, mildew, algae, and mild rot
• Less expensive in the long run than traditional wood protection products
Premium Wood Protection Deck: On untreated wood. One liter is sufficient to cover a total of about 4–5m2 with two coats.
Premium Surface Protection Deck: For new untreated wood you will need about 8–10 m2/L per coat.
• Amount required may vary depending on the species, age, condition and surface structure.
Silicon, potassium, natural plant parts and water.