GET READY TO SPEND TIME HANGING OUT ON THE DECK – FOR 8 YEARS!
Premium Wood Protection Deck provides a beautiful silver-gray, attractive deck that beckons to spending even more quality time with family and friends for a long time to come.
• For decking, docks, outdoor furniture and other wood on the deck
• Also works on wood surfaces indoors, as well as in attics and basements
• Suitable for the following types of wood: pine, teak, Siberian larch, hardwood, sawed larch and spruce paneling, cedar, heart pine, thermo-treated wood
• Provides a clean and smooth silver-gray wood surface
• Up to 8 years durability (applies to Premium Wood Protection Deck)
• Requires only simple maintenance
• Strengthens the wood surface and protects against damaging UV radiation
• Helps prevent dirt, mildew, algae, and mild rot
• Less expensive in the long run than traditional wood protection products
Premium Wood Protection Deck: On recommended wood surfaces you will need about 150–200 sq ft/gallon for 2 coats. The first coat covers 250–325 sq ft/gallon, the second 400–500 sq ft/gallon.
Premium Surface Protection Deck: On recommended wood surfaces you will need about 325–400 sq ft/gallon per coat.
Silicon, potassium, natural plant parts and water. Tested effect in accordance with the standards EN 46 and EN 113.