Decking, docks, outdoor furniture and other wood on the deck
A smooth, attractive silver-grey color and comfortable surface
Up to 12 years
Premium Wood Protection Deck provides a beautiful silver-grey, attractive deck that beckons to spending even more quality time with family and friends for a long time to come.
- For decking, docks, outdoor furniture, and other wood on the deck.
- Also works on wood surfaces indoors, as well as in attics and basements.
- Suitable for the following types of wood: pine, teak, Siberian larch, hardwood, sawed larch, and spruce paneling, cedar, heart pine, thermo-treated wood.
- Provides a clean and smooth silver-gray wood surface
- Up to 12 years durability (Premium Wood Protection Deck on pressure-treated wood)
- Requires only simple maintenance
- Strengthens the wood surface and protects against damaging UV radiation
- Helps prevent dirt, mildew, algae, and mild rot
- Less expensive in the long run than traditional wood protection products
Premium Wood Protection Deck: On untreated wood. One liter is sufficient to cover a total of about 4–5m2 with two coats.
Premium Surface Protection Deck: For new untreated wood you will need about 8–10 m2/L per coat.
Amount required may vary depending on the species, age, condition, and surface structure.
Silicon, potassium, natural plant parts, and water.