MAKE YOUR OLD TEAK DECK LOOK LIKE NEW – FOR 8 UP TO YEARS
Premium Wood Protection Marine and Premium Surface Protection Marine provide your teak deck with a natural silver-gray, durable and attractive surface – which you will appreciate when sailing for years to come.
• Can be used on both new and old teak
• Saves and freshens up old teak
• Gives the teak a natural silver-gray surface
• Up to 8 years durability (applies to Premium Wood Protection Marine)
• Requires only simple maintenance
• Dirt and water repellent
• Prevents formation of algae and spores
• Makes the teak clean, smooth and cool (the light surface and silicon-crystals reflect sunlight)
• UV resistant and provides good UV protection
• Water repellent and vapor-permeable (the wood breathes)
• Less expensive in the long run than traditional wood protection products
Premium Wood Protection Marine: On untreated wood you will need about 6–8 m²/L for the first coat and 10–12 m²/L for the second coat, a total of about 4–5 m²/L for both.
Premium Surface Protection Marine: You will need about 8–12 m²/l for each coat.
The amount required depends on the age and condition of the teak.
Silicon, potassium, natural plant parts and water. Tested according to standards EN 46 and EN 113.
What do I do if I have questions?
Contact your dealer.